Stephanie Badley, Arts University Bournemouth, 2017 The Patterns of Fashion Award
C1887-9 Day Dress V&A
Awards and bursaries
- Our Collection Conservation Grants and Benefactors The Awards hosted by the Costume Society were made possible by three generous benefactors
- Conservation Grants and Student Awards Details of the awards and grants available to students and collections managers through the Costume Society.
- What’s next for the Patterns of Fashion and Patterns for Performance Awards? Patterns of Fashion Co-ordinators Joanna Jarvis and Louise Chapman outline their plans
- £5,000 grant available! Apply now for the Elizabeth Hammond Award This generous grant has recently been increased.
- Grants for conservation of collections Apply now for the Elizabeth Hammond Grant for Conservation
- 2015 Jubilee Award Impactful awards mark the Costume Society's 50th anniversary.
- The Yarwood Grant formerly the Yarwood Award Closed for 2019. Awarded annually to a student whose final project / dissertation deals with an aspect of the history of dress.
- The Patterns of Fashion Award For the best reproduction of a garment from Janet Arnold's Patterns of Fashion books.
- The Museum Placement Award Funding is available to enable a student volunteer to work on a dress-related project in a public museum collection in the UK.
- Award winners Information about previous winners of the Society's bursaries and awards.