Stephanie Badley, Arts University Bournemouth, 2017 The Patterns of Fashion Award
C1887-9 Day Dress V&A
Awards and bursaries
- Our Benefactors The Awards hosted by the Costume Society were made possible by three generous benefactors
- Awards and bursaries Details of the awards available to students through the Costume Society.
- The Daphne Bullard Award Apply now for the Daphne Bullard Award
- The Museum Placement Award An award of £1,000 is available for a museum placement in 2018
- NEWSFLASH! Update on awards and bursaries Introducing Ben Whyman, Louise Chapman and Joanna Jarvis with news of two student bursaries
- 2015 Jubilee Award Impactful awards mark the Costume Society's 50th anniversary.
- The Yarwood Award Awarded annually to a student whose final project / dissertation deals with an aspect of the history of dress.
- The Patterns of Fashion Award For the best reproduction of a garment from Janet Arnold's Patterns of Fashion books.
- Museum Placement Award Funding a student volunteer working on a dress-related project in a public museum collection in the UK.
- The Conference Student Bursary Cover costs of attendance at the annual Conference
- Award winners Information about previous winners of the Society's bursaries and awards.