Stephanie Badley, Arts University Bournemouth, 2017 The Patterns of Fashion Award
C1887-9 Day Dress V&A
Grants and awards
- Current Grants and Awards Details of the grants and awards available to students and collections managers through the Costume Society.
- Past Winners of the Conservation Grants An update of recent winners of the Conservation grants
- The Conservation Grants Three Conservation Grants
- The Museum Work Experience Grant Funding is available to enable a student volunteer to work on a dress-related project in a public museum collection in the UK.
- The Yarwood Research Grant Now open. Awarded annually to a student whose final project / dissertation deals with an aspect of the history of dress.
- The Patterns for Performance Awards Patterns for Performance is a new strand for the Awards, encouraging students to design a period garment for a character in a performance.
- Our Conservation Grants and Benefactors The Grants hosted by the Costume Society were made possible by three generous benefactors
- The Patterns of Fashion Award The Patterns of Fashion Award honours the work of the dress historian Janet Arnold (1932-1998), a founder member of the Society.
- Award winners Information about previous winners of the Society's bursaries and awards.