Costume Society | December 15, 2013
Put Us On Your Christmas List
'I recently became a member of the CS and have just received the last two journals through the post. I just wanted to say how much I'm enjoying them. I'll definitely be subscribing again next year! Thank you!’ (Suzy 2013)
Here at The Costume Society HQ we love to hear from our members, so thank-you Suzy for such glowing feedback!
Now I know I love to get a gift for Christmas which lasts all year, and a membership for the Costume Society will do just that.
By joining you will get to be part of a national and international network of costume enthusiasts and professionals alongside enjoying a range of benefits.
Our Members enjoy:
- Two copies of our Journal ‘Costume’ each year
- Bi-annual newsletter filled with reviews, news and information about what is happening in the study of historical costume world
- Discounted tickets to our annual Symposium and to our study days
- To be able to book onto our Connoisseur Visits (which include our behind the scenes trip to Cosprop)
- To be part of a national and international network
It is easier than ever to join via our website http://costumesociety.org.uk/join or you can download a booking form from this page.
We have two memberships available:
- UK membership is £36.00 (UK students £21.00)
- Overseas membership is £40.00 (students £25.00)
Any queries regarding booking please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to have you join us for 2014!